RULES OF PLAY
Soft Spikes Required!
- USGA rules apply with the addition of posted local rules.
- Keep pace - slow play will not be tolerated.
- 90 degree rule applies to carts unless otherwise posted.
- All beverages must be purchased at the course.
- Please repair ball marks, replace and repair divots and rake bunkers.
- Each golfer is personally liable for all damage to property or injury to persons which result from golfer's actions.
- You must keep carts on cart paths around tee boxes and greens.
- If shot hits power lines - take shot over.
Wear proper golf attire.
Respect other players by being quiet.
Allow faster groups to play through.
No personal coolers on the course, all beverages must be purchased through clubhouse.
Be ready when it's your turn to play - don't wait to select your club or walk to your ball.
Replace divots and repair ball marks on greens.
Number # 7 At Legacy
The seventh hole at The Legacy Golf course is a risk/reward par 4. Long hitters can take advantage of the dogleg left and leave only a wedge into the green. Others will be best suited to play it safe and hit a mid-iron into this relatively flat green. Par on this hole is usually a good score.
Junior Golf Summer Leagues
Junior Golf Camps